Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ugh. Bed Skirts.

So I live in New York. I live in a glorious and quirky Pre-War apartment with 3 other girls. We've converted our "Classic 6" Apartment (Meaning it has a living room, dining room, 2 bedrooms, maids quarters and a kitchen) into a 4 bedroom. I live in the maids quarters and I love it. It's probably 7x10 feet of New York goodness. Living in Manhattan has meant sacrificing a few everyday norms. Sonic drinks, owning a car, a full sized bed....
All this to say, I have a twin day bed. 

This is my bed and this is just a season of my life, so it's livable. It's a $99 Ikea bed that is incredibly sturdy and pretty darling in real life. I've changed my bedding and pillow arrangement around many times and finally settled on an all white layered look with a few Euro pillows. 

Dilema: I have some shotty looking chords running under my bed that are driving me crazy. Therefore, I need a bed skirt. 
And I'm in the mood to craft one. Hopefully writing all this down will motivate me to get cracking on it. I went to Mood the other day and collected a few swatches. Still looking for just the right print though...

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see this bedskirt. wanna make me one while you are at it?
    kidding ... but seriously ...

    ReplyDelete