Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sasha Fierce


Last night I saw Beyonce at Madison Square Garden with a dear (and pregnant) friend.  It was unreal. She was an amazing entertainer. Stunningly beautiful. Pulled off a gold sequenced leotard like no one I've ever seen.  We had a ball. There was people watching that only Beyonce could bring out. And everything was gold sparkly.  Which I, of course, loved. 

Now - I'm not about to break out a gold metallic leotard, but I would love to break out a few of these gold and shiny things!




From Top left to bottom right: 1. Festival Pillow, Anthropologie 2. Gold Gathering Cuff, Anthropologie 3. Prada Saffiano Wallet, Neimans 4. Sunflower Mirror, Target 5. Garden Gild Lamp, Anthropologie 6. Round Gold Mirror, Target 7. Watch, Swatch 8. Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment