Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Whoops! I missed Meet My Crew Monday!

My family spent this past weekend  in Big Spring, Texas . With all the laughing, eating and napping,  Monday seemed to get away from me! Oh yea. We didn't have internet either. 

So how about Meet My Crew Tuesday: Meet Jana


  With her sprightly curly hair and turquoise paisley bikini, Jana was always well liked at the pool. Early in Jana's ventures to the pool, she found herself quite smitten with the Head Pool Boy. He was the quiet strong type that new just how to corral the piercingly loud whistle out of her hand.  Once a frequent attendee of the Mile High Dive Club, Jana has now found her place under a giant umbrella with a Kiss-On-The-Lips in her hand.The Pool Monitor is also happy to report that after settling down with the Pool Boy, the pair built there very own pool right outside of town and have won the Kick-Board Challenge 6 months in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment