Thursday, September 3, 2009

Paper Wink

I have been eying this personalized stationary company for a while. Paper Wink, that is. I just LOVE their clean lined, vintage inspired stationary, stamps and branding packages. But I am having THE hardest time narrowing down my choices. Help a sister out, would ya?

First we have stamp options. I want to get a stamp for all the addresses I've lived in. You know, the address of the house in Auburn, AL where I lived with 7 of my close friends. And my quirky and tiny first apartment in New York. And definitely, the address of my current apartment in New York that I'm just enamored with. I won't get to put the older address stamps into use, but I think it could be a fun tradition/keep sake to have around!




And then we have the stationary options. I could just eat these. I've attached the stationary/envelope/stamp pad color option chart at the bottom. This really overwhelms me! Do I go loud and fun or more subtle and vintage? Beats me.


Dear goodness. The options are out of control. But in a good way!

6 comments:

  1. Hi cutie,

    Don't order one for your current digs. I ordered you one with that special 2 for 1 paper affair deal. Just waiting for it to come in. Cflo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so cute! I like Christy & Scott and Hannaway on the stamps, and Sue Barrel on the stationary. But you can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like first and last of the stamps and last 2 of the stationery! CUTE! i think I might need one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey friend. I love those stamps...gotta get me one!
    I like the first and last stamp options and the Sue Barrel stationary choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this site! i can always count on you for fun trendy stuff. i love the sue barrel stationary and the stamp in that same design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiiii! adorable, hannah! all of them.

    but for the stamps...i see options #3 or #4 as very fitting for Gay St., option #2 for small and quirky, and option #1 or (favorite) #5 for your current locale.
    and for the stationary...def the last 2...if i had to pick one i'd go with the last :)

    so what stamp should we pick for our nashville pad?....

    Laura

    ReplyDelete