Saturday, December 19, 2009

Anthropologie is the way to my heart.


Of course I stopped by Anthropologie this week to pick up a few last minute Secret Santa gifts. The Rockefeller Anthro is my favorite. Partly because its in a hustle and bustle area of town. Partly because roommate Emily works at the J.Crew around the corner, and its an excuse to see her

The displays at Anthroplogie are unlike any other. When I first moved to New York, I interviewed for the display coordinator position. 
But alas, advertising was in my future....




There was an animal motif going on when I was there. 



Beautiful rustic lighting fixtures.


A shredded paper raccoon of sorts! 


And would you LOOK at this peacock made out of chopstick's and plastic spoons.
Honestly. Who thinks of this?



Genius. As always.


2 comments:

  1. I think of you every time I visit any Anthropologie store. EVERY time... it's SO you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Do you have any idea who does this incredible paper peacocks? I would love to have one in my sitting room! Can you find out who's the fantastic artist?!

    ReplyDelete