Friday, January 22, 2010

!!!!

I've started this post a few times. Writing some epic and lovely synopsis of life is just not going to happen. So lets try bullet points...
  • I'm SO excited for this weekend
  • Can't wait to have all of my college friends under one (very large and fabulous) roof
  • Anxiously (the good kind) waiting for tomorrow's First Time Design
  • Tickled about my sweet home town, Plano. Thanks for this and this!
  • I forgot Harry Potter 6 at my apartment so I'll just have to people watch at the airport
  • I'm craving giant cups of coffee, puppy chow and salsa. Thank goodness for this weekend!
  • I'm feeling scattered and jittery and a little restless, so I think this is the last bullet.
That's all for now. Check back in with you later!

4 comments:

  1. You better be ready for the salsa! Jars are very carefully packed in the little red suitcase.

    And, I'm scattered, jittery and restless too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a synopsis, who's Harry Potter and since we were outta puppy chow I tried dry cat food - not gonna lie, it needed some salsa! Oh, and I never get scattered or jiiiiittterrrrrryyyyy. Luvs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, I just watched my recorded First Time Design and I LOVED it! You were adorable and your design was awesome!!! Wonderful job! You should be so proud.

    ReplyDelete