Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wrappin' it up.

One of my New Years Resolutions:
To hand make all the gifts that I give.

I think I'm up for the challenge. I'll just ease into it.
I've started with the wrapping on a last minute Christmas gift.

Here's what you get when you add 2 kraft boxes.....


with some ribbon....


and a few fabric swatches...



Waa la!



A handmade package!


Oh, but wait. There's more. Flip that sucker over.


With or without a note?

Definitely with a note.

There is always beauty to be found in the ordinary.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! ADORABLE! That was probably for me since it had an E on it, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Erin- I took the cake on that one. ;)

    And, Han- totally thought the wrapping was done in store!! I should've known better...

    ReplyDelete