Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Housekeeping

ANGIE
One of my sweet and colorful friends here in New York gave me a little mention. Angie is such a great writer, definitely a Must Add to your Reader kinda gal.

ORANGETTE
My mom got me hooked on this blog and book. Molly Wizenberg has easily become one of my favorite life and food writers. Her book Homemade Life has just come out in paperback and she's going on a tour. You know I love a good book tour. She's coming to NYC on April 6th. Want to go with me?

JESSICA
And then theres my uber talented photography friend Jessica, who is based in Atlanta. I snagged a few minutes with her in January. What a talent. Geez!!

100CAMERAS
100Cameras. Such a clever and thoughtful organization. New friend Kelly is a part of it and put together this darling stop motion video from their booth at the Design Show this weekend.

HARRY POTTER
Just finished the 6th book. And I'm in a bit of a funk.
If you've read it, you know what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

  1. first - i love your shout out. second - jessica is pretty darn amazing. third - i've read all the harry potter books, and have cried my eyes out countless times. so i totally understand your pain. read #7. it's the best. but super sad that it's all over. ok...i'm starting to sound like an 8th grader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finished the 6th Harry Potter book just last night...might have shed a tear or two.

    ReplyDelete