Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blue Sky & Low Humidity

It's going to be a good day.

With the passing of heat and humidity comes the welcome reappearance of charm and order in the city. Manhattan is a buzz with iced coffee and summer sandals and my hair has finally tamed to its (somewhat) normal size and texture.

For no real reason, except it's a lovely day here, I thought I'd show you 2 of my favorite rooms.


I just love the room above. There's a strong element of whimsy and spunk. Mildly indulgent really. Oh, but I like it.


The second image is a little less, "Single girl in the city". Love the strong and grounded stripes, paired with the old school map and floral sink skirt.

Hope you're having a marvelous day!

*Don't have sources for either of these images. Fail. I know. I'll get better about that. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment