Friday, June 11, 2010

Lamps - Jaclyn Smith Style

When you don't have a Target or Walmart, you make do. But I have to say, Kmart is a hidden gem in the city. I stopped by last night, grabbed a diet coke from the the front and slowly combed the store in a post-work 'let's pretend I live in a normal city' trans. I made it to the lamp section where I saw these baby's.



Cute, right? I thought so! I know the elephant one is a little crazy, but there is something neat about it! All the Jaclyn Smith lamps were $50 and under. Along with her clothes, curtains and dishware, she seems to know what she's doing at Kmart!

2 comments:

  1. Clearly, you were wishing you were in Nashville ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elephant one is completely out of my comfort zone... but I kinda like it! Nice finds, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete