Tuesday, June 1, 2010

There once was a girl named Emily.


Emily is a tall and striking red head who grew up in Potomac, Maryland. After a brief college stint on the West Coast, she returned to her love - New York City.


Through a maze of random friend and church connections, she met her roommates. Jamie, Lindsay Ann and Hannah. The moved into Apartment 9A on Manhattan's Upper West Side.

They threw parties, watched the Bachelor, hosted Bible studies, ate large amounts of Thai food and dump cake....

Ran half marathons, ate BBQ in the city, enjoyed the parks (both Central & Riverside)...


And ate industrial size containers of Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding.


Emily is driving a U-Haul back home with sister Courtney as we speak.
The roommates of Apartment 9A will miss her spunky humor and sweet disposition, but we are thankful for the time we had with her!

I made a little photo book for her. Homemade presents are just the best.















4 comments:

  1. Love this! And the book is just perfect. Miss you already, Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is adorable Hannah!!!!! You're so sweet! Ahhhhh I miss y'all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em! I wish I could have been at your shin dig. I would have dressed up as Ree. I know 9A will miss you. Love love love that scrapbook, han! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete