Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our girl Kate

Oh Kate Spade. How does she do it? Her website is absurdly lovely. Her merchandise is, well, even lovelier. I recently ran across a few of her stationary pieces when I was on the hunt for new writing supplies. I LOVE her paper items, they're just a little out of my price range. I like my stationary hearty, personalized and in large amounts. I love using a flat card of monogramed stationary just to write a quick "Thought I'd say hi!" kind of a note.



I'm not sure what these say, but I'm sure it's something clever.


The vases and flowers are random and darling.
So I thought I'd include them.

3 comments:

  1. Kate Spade is actually owned by Neiman Marcus now, and she's turned most creative control over to them. Sad, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually JK by Liz Clairborne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I had heard she wasn't as involved as she used to be. Gosh, I would love to be friends with her!

    ReplyDelete