Monday, September 20, 2010

Street Merch Monday: WIP B&A

Sorry about the acronym overload in the title. Today's Street Merch Monday is the Work In Progress Before & After of the table top I found a few weeks back! Remember -



Blue tape and white paint (that I already had) was an easiest way to freshen this up.


Perhaps diamonds?


My mom taught my sister and I to always do a good job on projects, but to not be overly obsessed with details. Translation: I eyballed my blue tape lines up there.


My room is so small. Ugh.


Primer + Paint =


This! You can't see from this picture, but there a few small discrepancies I need to fix...


But for now, it's a headboard of sorts. I kinda like it.
But as mentioned, it's a Work in Progress. We'll see if it lives there long.



Happy Street Merch Monday!

1 comment:

  1. wow! I really like it! I never would have thought to do that. I am striving to be more of a perfectionist bc I am not.

    ReplyDelete