Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our girl Ree

Roommate Emily and I are huge fans of Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond. We read her blog often, met her on the book tour and want to be her when we grow up. So when planning our menu for a small dinner party the other night, it was necessary to try Ree's recipe for Macaroni and Cheese. Can't say its the first time I've had it. My sister has made it twice for our family and we're addicted.


Table set and cook book out. Ready Go.


Pioneer Woman's Cookbook rally's my Domino Book of Decorating for the spot of Favorite Lifestyle Book.



Look at Emily grate that cheese! You know this domestic woman is single?!
Good thing only girls read my blog... Ha. Sorry Em.



Our dinner guests threw together an arugula, red pepper and goat cheese salad. Yum.

I didn't even take a picture of our finished and delicious mac and cheese. Probably because Ree's photography and cooking skills leave my attempts in the dust. So why don't you take a moment and head to her site. Brace yourself. You're about to crave mac and cheese.



Here I am. Just reading my book.



Thanks to our girl Ree, it was a hit.

I think I might go help myself to left overs right now...




1 comment:

  1. Boy, oh Boy did that all look delicious! Way to go Ladies. I can't wait for Em to try some of those recipes down home. I loved all the pictures you included, felt like I was right there with you! blessings, dabney

    ReplyDelete